PROCESS EXPO Student Ambassador Program
PROCESS EXPO, the global food equipment and technology show,® represents the pinnacle of food technology bringing together the world's most successful food and beverage processors, packaging professionals, equipment manufacturers, and leaders in the field of academia.
This is a great opportunity to get exposed to the food and beverage industry while earning valuable experience! Gain access to numerous key companies, watch live production lines and participate in the Food for Thought sessions, all right on the show floor.
- Earn volunteer hours
- Network with professionals in the food and beverage industry
- Engage with other young professionals in food science, engineering, sales, and marketing roles
- Exposure to free educational sessions
- Free registration to the exhibit floor
- Currently enrolled in a college or university (must provide student ID)
- 18+ years old
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- *Applications for the PROCESS EXPO 2021 Student Ambassador Program will open summer 2021
Sign up to volunteer today!*
*Applications for the PROCESS EXPO 2021 Student Ambassador Program will open in summer 2021.