PROCESS EXPO Student Ambassador Program
PROCESS EXPO, the global food equipment and technology show,® represents the pinnacle of food technology bringing together the world's most successful food and beverage processors, packaging professionals, equipment manufacturers, and leaders in the field of academia.
This is a great opportunity to get exposed to the food and beverage industry while earning valuable experience! Gain access to numerous key companies, watch live production lines and participate in the Food for Thought sessions, all right on the show floor.
- Earn volunteer hours
- Network with professionals in the food and beverage industry
- Engage with other young professionals in food science, engineering, sales, and marketing roles
- Exposure to free educational sessions
- Free registration to the exhibit floor
- Currently enrolled in a college or university (must provide student ID)
- 18+ years old
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- If selected, you must attend a mandatory webinar orientation on Wednesday, October 20th at 2 PM EDT.
- If selected, you may be assigned volunteer duties up to 5 hours per day from November 2nd – November 5th during the 2021 PROCESS EXPO.
The 2021 Student Ambassador application is now closed. *If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please email Elena Sierra at [email protected].
STUDENT ALERT: Please check out all of the student-related events at the 2021 Process Expo by downloading this flyer. We hope to see you in Chicago, November 2-5!