Presenting at the PROCESS EXPO 2019 Innovations Showcase
Congratulations on becoming a finalist for the PROCESS EXPO Innovations Showcase!
The top reason food processing and packaging professionals attend PROCESS EXPO is to learn about products and services that are new in the industry. During PROCESS EXPO 2019, attendees will watch pitch presentations and vote on a “People's Choice” Award while several industry leaders vote on finalists and winners for each industry sector: Download Program Schedule
Your 3-Minute Presentation Should Discuss:
- How your innovation is distinct from other products and equipment currently available; or
- How your innovation has substantial modification or adaptation to the food industry if the innovation is an extension from a non-food or general market; and
- The benefits and value the innovation will provide to the industry, processor, and/or consumer.
Your team does not need to turn in any materials ahead of your presentation.
What Your Speaker Can Expect:
- Speakers will have a podium and microphone atop of a small stage/riser.
- Due to rapid-fire format of this presentation, no AV equipment will be available for PowerPoints, video, etc.
- Speakers are welcome to bring materials to the podium/on stage for “show and tell.” We recommend choosing things that can be easily hand-carried and set down on or in front of the podium, as there won’t be any tables or easels nearby.
- Speakers may remain in the Innovations Showcase Theater after awards are presented to showcase their innovation to attendees and answer their questions.
Spread the Word: Your Innovation is a Finalist!
Market your innovation at PROCESS EXPO 2019 to improve traffic to your booth and increase your leads. Spending just a little time to get word out that your product or service is an Innovations Showcase finalist will boost your profits!
Review your innovation entry in the Online Innovations Gallery
If you would like to update your “Learn More” button link, add supporting materials such as a flyer PDF or YouTube video link, or any other edits, please email Michelle Lee.
View Innovations Gallery
Encourage your employees to vote your innovation as the People’s Choice Award winner
Voting for the People’s Choice Award is now open! The People’s Choice Award is won by popular vote and presented to one Innovations Showcase finalist of any category. Encourage your employees to vote for your innovation here:
Vote for the People’s Choice Award
Upload a press release announcing yourself as an Innovations Showcase finalist
Innovations Showcase finalists (and winners!) are invited to post their press releases online to help boost exposure.
Upload Press Release
Still Have Questions?
For more information, please contact:
CSG Creative, FPSA's Marketing Agency for PROCESS EXPO
Email: [email protected]