Co-Packers (Private Label and Contract Manufacturing Companies)
Co-packers (or contract manufacturers) are a perfect fit for PROCESS EXPO. Nowhere else will you meet such a large and varied cross-section of the food and beverage industry.
Find thousands of potential partners from major processing companies, while viewing the many advancements in food processing technology and packaging materials and systems. Here is where you find solutions to help manage plant operations and fill orders with increased profitability.
The education sessions will help you stay abreast of critical issues and ahead of the competition. In addition, build better relationships with potential and current partners throughout the industry. Check out the fully working production lines as an example of machines that can integrate with your current equipment or work with any new or updated equipment you have plans to purchase.
Some of the categories of exhibitors you'll find on the show floor include:
- Analytical / Laboratory Instruments
- Architects / Engineers
- Aseptic Processing Equipment
- Baking Equipment
- Blending / Batching Equipment
- Cleaning / Sanitizing – Mechanical & CIP
- Cleaning / Washing Equipment
- Confectionery Equipment
- Cooking Equipment
- Cooling / Heating / Drying Equipment
- Cutting / Slicing Equipment
- Dry / Liquid Mixing
- Dry Ingredient Handling
- Facility Maintenance
- Fillers / Filling Equipment
- Filtration Equipment
- High Pressure Processing Equipment
- Labeling Equipment
- Meat Processing / Slaughterhouse Equipment
- Metal Detectors
- Online Inspection / Monitoring Equipment
- Packaging Materials
- Packaging Systems
- Palletizing / Depalletizing / Unitizing Machines
- Pasta Machines
- Pasteurizer Systems
- Portion Control Equipment / Supplies
- Quality Control Instruments
- Safety / Inspection
- Safety Equipment
- Snack Food Equipment / Supplies
- Starch Processing Equipment
- Thawing Equipment
- Weighing Equipment
Read the blog to find articles of interest in the various food and beverage market segments and general show information.
In addition, we have publication partners who offer subscriptions to these markets. View the media partners and visit their sites.