Why Exhibit at PROCESS EXPO
Need to convince your supervisor why you can't miss exhibiting at PROCESS EXPO 2021?
Invest [it]. Sell [it]. [Profit]. View 2021 Exhibitor Prospectus View 2021 Floor Plan
The Right Event for Your Investment
- PROCESS EXPO brings you face-to-face with top decision makers from some of the world's most successful food and beverage companies. You'll meet new contacts you couldn't get in front of before and solidify relationships with current customers.
- With thousands of processors with purchasing authority in attendance, you will generate far more qualified leads in four days at PROCESS EXPO than in four weeks of sales calls on the road…at a far more economical price.
- PROCESS EXPO stages in the fall, the perfect time for your customers to attend and when they are ready to make purchases that sync with their budget cycles.
The Right Attendees Make Prolific Partners
- In addition to the large global companies, you'll meet decision makers from small and medium-sized processing companies who you can't reach on typical sales visits.
- These people—who understand what you have to offer and have the purchasing influence to make it happen—include engineers; operations, production, maintenance and plant managers; R&D professionals; and c-suite executives.
- These attendees come from all segments of the food and beverage industry (bakery, beverage, confectionery, dairy, meat, poultry, pet foods, prepared foods, seafood, snacks and grains, cannabis, and more), and are looking to expand and adapt your products to their plants.
- PROCESS EXPO is an international show that attracts thousands of executives from growing markets around the world.
Engaging Activities Make for an Incomparable Experience
- Our engaging, integrated marketing campaign will attract more first-time attendees seeking your products and services and includes customizable exhibitor invites and marketing tools you can use to easily and personally reach your customer base to bring them to your booth.
- A comprehensive education program includes a focus on food safety and hygienic design as well as emerging trends.
- Numerous onsite activities and networking events help you build relationships with your most important customers in a more informal setting.
- Unique to PROCESS EXPO—full working production line demonstrations that attract hundreds of decision makers and their teams to the show and by your booth.
PROCESS EXPO is definitely the show to attend. From day one, I was extremely busy with existing customers and new leads. In my opinion, that's why we're exhibiting and PROCESS EXPO delivered!
Gerry Alvarez, G-Pak Solutions, Inc.
2021 Exhibitor Prospectus
Review the 2021 Exhibitor Prospectus to learn more about the show.
Need help convincing your supervisor?
Read how exhibiting at trade shows is good for your business.
Questions? Contact the FPSA Team