Dairy Processing 101
This year PROCESS EXPO will feature a dairy workshop, Dairy Processing 101. PROCESS EXPO has teamed up with EAS Consulting Group, LLC (EAS), which specializes in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory matters, to offer a comprehensive two-day course that will cover critical industry topics.
The course is being held Monday and Tuesday, giving attendees the opportunity to visit the PROCESS EXPO show floor. The cost to attend is $550 and when you sign up, you’ll receive access to the show floor and all PROCESS EXPO U sessions for FREE.
- Learn an overview of the U.S. dairy industry.
- Understand the impact of dairy farm practices on the quality and composition of raw milk.
- Take home a working knowledge of how raw milk and dairy product prices are established.
- Acquire an appreciation of government requirements for dairy plants including FSMA’S PCHF regulation.
- Gain exposure to milk chemistry and microbiology (including dairy cultures).
- Get an in-depth overview of dairy processing technologies related to milk beverages, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, and concentration including membrane processing and drying technology.
- Get hands-on practical knowledge of dairy laboratory testing systems and capabilities.
View all that PROCESS EXPO has to offer for cheese, dairy, milk, and yogurt professionals.
Check back for PROCESS EXPO 2021 registration opening in winter 2020.