Dairy Processing 101
Monday, October 7 – Tuesday, October 8
This year PROCESS EXPO will feature a dairy workshop, Dairy Processing 101. PROCESS EXPO has teamed up with EAS Consulting Group, LLC (EAS), which specializes in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory matters, to offer a comprehensive two-day course that will cover critical industry topics.
The course runs on Monday, October 7 from 8:00am – 4:00pm and Tuesday, October 8 from 8:00am – 3:00pm, giving attendees the opportunity to visit the PROCESS EXPO show floor.
- Learn an overview of the US dairy industry.
- Understand the impact of dairy farm practices on the quality and composition of raw milk.
- Take home a working knowledge of how raw milk and dairy product prices are established.
- Acquire an appreciation of government requirements for dairy plants including FSMA’S PCHF regulation.
- Gain exposure to milk chemistry and microbiology (including dairy cultures).
- Get an in-depth overview of dairy processing technologies related to milk beverages, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, and concentration including membrane processing and drying technology.
- Get hands-on practical knowledge of dairy laboratory testing systems and capabilities.
View all that PROCESS EXPO has to offer for cheese, dairy, milk, and yogurt professionals.