Baking, Breads, Snack Foods
Baking and snacks professionals, are you ready for even more innovation, technology, and premier education at the ONLY show with 5 production lines, including a frozen pizza line?
Register for PROCESS EXPO for FREE with code BAKERY19: REGISTER
Food industry professionals from the baking, grains, nuts, seeds, and snack food industries come to PROCESS EXPO because no other trade show offers the wide variety of cross-over technologies they’ll find among our exhibitors. These savvy processors know they'll find solutions from other segments like prepared foods, pet foods, meat, and dairy that they'll be able to incorporate into their baked products, giving them an advantage over their competitors.
Full Working Frozen Pizza Production Line
The complete frozen pizza line — one of FIVE production lines at PROCESS EXPO — moves from the creation of the crust through the depositing of sauces and toppings and the packaging of the finished product. No other show offers this unique experience!
View Production Lines
Don’t miss these exceptional education opportunities, FREE with code BAKERY19:
- How to Remove Artificial Preservatives from Your Baking Label
- New Technology for Cooking and Freezing = Faster, Safer, More Efficient Food Processing
- Microbial Intervention in Food Processing
- Digitally Developing the Next Generation of Manufacturers with Gamification and 3D Simulation
- Trends and Tomorrow's Growth Opportunities in Food Processing
- What Food Processors Need to Know to Protect Their Brand
- Hygienic Design Electrical Enclosures Help Make Food Safer While Reducing Maintenance Time and Cost
- Food Safety Transportation Act and the Impact for Food Processors
- Where is Your Automation Goldilocks Zone?
There will also be a food safety program and many other valuable sessions.
View the Full Schedule