PROCESS EXPO 2017 first timer? Want to maximize your time at the show, visit the hot spots on the show floor, and start networking with other attendees?
Join us at one of the four welcoming orientations in North Hall Lobby!
After a few welcome remarks and introductions from show leadership, we’ll introduce our show floor ambassadors who will be on hand to help you with any questions throughout your stay. We’ll go over a brief overview on the must-do activities and show highlights as well as logistics regarding the show App, shuttle buses, dinner reservations, and more.
Have some light refreshments before heading off on a quick tour of the show floor. You’ll be able to begin networking with fellow attendees, and then visit with suppliers you saw on the tour. You’ll get a head start on your networking and purchasing experience, and go home with new contacts and ideas for your business.
Tuesday, September 19 and Wednesday, September 20, 10:00-10:30am and 2:00-2:30pm
Helpful Tips for First-Time Attendees
Make the most of your time at PROCESS EXPO and participate in the education and networking opportunities available—and be open to new experiences and people.
- Register for an education package. This gives you access to 35+ hours of hot topics led by experts.
- The Mobile App is a convenient tool that enables you to plan ahead and see what booths you want to visit or what sessions you want to attend that will provide the best return on investment for your particular needs. Create a tentative schedule and then be flexible in case you meet someone new you want to engage with.
- Smile, be open and willing to try new things. You never know what you might find on the trade show floor or who you might meet in the networking events—or even online through the social media channels.
- Engage with the event through social media. This will give you an insider’s view of what is trending before and during the show.
- Be sure to attend the social events where you can enjoy the week and meet others in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Be open to meeting people—listen for comments made by speakers and attendees in sessions and use those comments to begin conversations.
- Try to show up a bit early. Popular sessions and events are going to fill up fast. Getting there early aids your networking and ensures that you’ll get your first choice.
- Don’t be shy…we are all here to reacquaint, as well as meet new colleagues. Tell people you are new, and ask for help meeting people. They will help!
- Exchange business cards with everyone you meet. You all chose to come to PROCESS EXPO so you have shared interests!