Why You Need to Attend PROCESS EXPO
Proven Benefits. Powerful Connections. Perfect Timing.
If you are a professional working in the food and beverage processing industry, your time at PROCESS EXPO will be well spent. You’ll go home with practical, proven advances for your plant and company directly from experts who know your business. You’ll get profitable insights on the show floor and in the education sessions.
The Right Time for Your Business Decisions
PROCESS EXPO is held in the fall — the perfect time to plan and budget your capital projects for the coming year. At PROCESS EXPO, thousands of food and beverage professionals will be gathering to make deals and form partnerships.
Technology and Training Offer a Competitive Advantage
PROCESS EXPO exhibitors offer the latest innovations in processing and packaging, and can help processors increase throughput and reduce production waste. Food science academics and food safety experts share insights that will provide attendees competitive advantages.
Watch a short video on what attendees say about at PROCESS EXPO.
The Promises of a Proven Show
- In addition to networking with the large national companies, you’ll meet decision makers, R&D professionals, engineers, scientists, sales and marketing professionals, and more from small to large processing companies as well as contract manufacturers and suppliers who know your business and how to help you improve profits.
- Attendees have access to the nation’s largest collection of equipment manufacturers focused on food and beverage processing.
- Featuring a premier education program focused on today’s most critical challenges including a special track on food safety and hygienic design.
- A newly designed trade show floor will allow you to navigate easily and find the exhibitors you need to see. In addition, you’ll have access to hundreds of suppliers who will display new equipment and the latest technology in food and beverage processing and packaging.
- Suppliers have solutions that can be applied to many or all of the food and beverage sectors—you never know what you may find that could increase your efficiency and expand your revenue streams.
- You’ll be part of a cross-section of attendees across all sectors of the food and beverage industries and from all over the globe (bakery, beverage, confectionery, dairy, meat, poultry, seafood, prepared foods, fruits and vegetable, grains, snacks, and more including pet foods, baby foods, and gourmet foods) who you can network and exchange ideas with.
- A convenient and modern location with a lot of amenities will keep you connected and engaged during your entire stay.
In short, professionals attend PROCESS EXPO because there is no other event that matches its technical expertise in the food and beverage industry.
“No other show matches the breadth and depth of technological innovations that I find on the PROCESS EXPO show floor. When you add the technical expertise found in the PROCESS EXPO University sessions, it really does make it a must-attend event.”
— Andy Juarez, Treetop, Inc.