Why You Need to Attend PROCESS EXPO
Be Part of [it].
Whether you bake it, bottle it, grill it, slice it, package it, sanitize it, pasteurize it, or treat it, you’ll profit from time spent at PROCESS EXPO getting practical, proven advances for your plant and company directly from experts who know your business.
The Right Time for Your Business Decisions
PROCESS EXPO is held in the fall — the perfect time to plan and budget your capital projects for the coming year. At PROCESS EXPO, thousands of food and beverage professionals will be gathering to make deals and form partnerships.
Technology and Training Offer a Competitive Advantage
PROCESS EXPO exhibitors offer the latest innovations in processing and packaging, and can help processors increase throughput and reduce production waste. Food science academics, industry leaders, and food safety experts share insights that will provide attendees competitive advantages.
Watch a short video on emerging trends in the food and beverage industry and how PROCESS EXPO can help you incorporate them into your own business.
The Promises of a Proven Show
- In addition to networking with the large national companies, you’ll meet decision makers, R&D professionals, engineers, scientists, sales and marketing professionals, and more from small to large processing and packaging companies as well as contract manufacturers and suppliers who know your business and how to help you improve profits.
- Attendees have access to the nation’s largest collection of equipment manufacturers focused on food and beverage processing.
- You’ll see first hand demonstrations of full working production lines—something not available at other shows.
- PROCESS EXPO features a premier education program focused on today’s most critical challenges including a special track on food safety and hygienic design.
- An interactive trade show floor and sector-specific maps allow you to navigate easily and find the exhibitors you need to see. You’ll have access to hundreds of suppliers who will display new equipment and the latest technology in food and beverage processing and packaging.
- Suppliers have solutions that can be applied across multiple food and beverage sectors—you never know what you may find that could increase your efficiency and expand your revenue streams.
- Attendees across all sectors of the food and beverage industries and from all over the globe (bakery, beverage, confectionery, dairy, meat, poultry, seafood, prepared foods, fruits and vegetable, grains, snacks, pet foods, cannabis, and more) network and exchange ideas.
- A convenient and modern location with a lot of amenities will keep you connected and engaged during your entire stay.
In short, professionals attend PROCESS EXPO because there is no other event that matches its technical expertise in the food and beverage industry.
“No other show matches the breadth and depth of technological innovations that I find on the PROCESS EXPO show floor. When you add the technical expertise found in the PROCESS EXPO University sessions, it really does make it a must-attend event.”
— Andy Juarez, Treetop, Inc.