PROCESS EXPO's educational program is an integral component of the trade show event, addressing critical topics of importance to food processors and beverage manufacturers.
The 2013 program includes:
- 30+ hours of programming in the areas of food processing and packaging technology
- Technical courses developed by the top universities in the United States
- Courses specific to meat, beverage, bakery, prepared foods, food processing, food safety and food packaging
- Free admission to all courses for registered attendees of PROCESS EXPO
- Sessions in Spanish for attendees from Latin America
- Sessions from the NAMA Outlook Conference are also open free of charge to all PROCESS EXPO attendees